Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What a LOVELY day!

Today was like most Saturdays.  I worked from 7am to 1pm and then returned home to swap off parenting duties with my husband, so he could go to work and then I ran around until the baby's bed time.  I spent time with both my girls and that is all I need
 (of course, until the hubby returns home  ;P).

I am sitting down checking my emails, FB, Twitter, blog, etc and what do I find?!?!

A nomination for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!!!!!!!! 

My friend Jen at MILES MUSCLES AND MOMMYHOOD nominated me. 
WOW!!!!!  I am so excited.

It's great to be recognized and very motivating. 




The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.



Here are the rules:



1. Post the award logo and and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.

2. Tell seven things about yourself.

3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.

4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.


****************************************


1.  I use to be 'stalked' years ago by this girl named Jen.  LOL
Now, SHE inspires me. 

2.  Not a lot of people notice or know this, but I 'lost' a finger a couple of years ago, while 7 months pregnant.  No, not just the tip.  No not just the first knuckle. 
I have just enough of  a stub to hold change in my hand, but not enough to get in the way.

3.  I have two daughters that are 13 years apart.  For some reason, I thought this would be easier, since there is such an age gap.  One has just started walking and the other doesn't have a license yet.  WHOA!!!!! What was I thinking.  I wouldn't change a thing.  Love them to pieces.

4.  I JUST realized that i've left a batch of cookies in the oven for about 45 minutes!  MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO FREAK WHEN HE WALKS IN THE DOOR!  He hates the smell of burnt stuff.  (but I love slightly burnt rice cakes and popcorn.  is that weird?)
I am making them for a 'father's day gift', but really just because I needed an excuse for my craving.  Well, less to go in the cupboard. 

5.  I love to paint, sew, craft, cook and workout.  None of which I have a lot of time for.  The necessities win.  Cooking (because I can't starve my family) and working out (because I NEED to or i'll go absolutely crazy) win.

6.  I am really new at this whole blogging thing.  Follow at your own risk.
For some reason (which I can't figure out) when I preview this post, it's messed up.  Sorry.  I even 'followed' myself and don't know how to undo it.

7.  The first half marathon that i've been training for, filled up.  :(
I am still training, but wondering if everything happens for a reason.
I've just started teaching a morning Plyo Bootcamp class twice per week and have cut some of my run days, but my booty and legs are really loving the class intructing!



My Nominees are:  (drumroll please)







     This girl Katie gives such an eclectic, homey, comfy, down to earth feeling to her blog.  She makes me smile, because in many ways, she reminds me of myself.  I enjoy reading her posts very much.


  WOW!!!!  She makes me laugh.  That's all I have to say.  Check it out.

No comments: