Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week in Review

This week started a little off schedule.
I trained with a client on Sunday morning, so I pushed my longer run to Monday.  This was OK, because of Monday being a holiday. 
I then decided to make Tuesday a rest day, where Monday should've been.  Much needed.  My left knee has been a little tight.
Ran Wednesday, which should've been a rest day and Thursday, which was normal.  Wednesday, I did manage to make it to the gym with my older daugher and got in some lifting.  Must get more in!!!
Friday I made a rest day, because I taught bootcamp for a friend during my run time.  This was actually another good thing, because rest was needed. 

I've told myself :  "This time around, listen to your body!!!!!" 
Meaning that every time I get into a new fitness addiction, I push myself hard, over do it,  and then move on to the next thing.

Most evenings this week were devoted to cooking.  This is something that I do often, but have not been as strict with preparing my OWN meals for the week.  I make food for everyone else, but scrounge around for something quick for myself. 
Here's what my fridge looked like after day one:



Top shelf:   eggs, cut up strawberries, cooked chicken breast, and a bunch of containers of semi-cooked or cut up softer foods for the baby
Center shelves:  milk and milk,  100% juices for the hubby and teen,  lots of fruit, salad, peeled grapefruit, and cooked chicken and veggies for hubby to take to work
Bottom shelf:  jar pasta sauce for my daughter to make tortilla pizzas with and marinated chicken chunks (waiting to be cooked)
Drawers:  cheeses, lots of salad veggies, apples, wheat bread and tortillas

Ok, may not be perfect.......but i've also added hard boiled eggs, cooked salmon and many clean meals to the freezer.

I finally feel like my fridge is back to where it should be.  Now I have to keep up with it.  LOL


This afternoon it POURING!!!!  I had a nice lazy afternoon with my girls, though.  My older daughter wanted to watch old dance recital dvds and the baby just danced to the music.  It was really nice, but do you think I could get to my camera and catch the baby dancing?  Noooooooo.  Never happens.

Here are a couple of cute pics from the past week. 

Making silly faces

Under Armour girl already

If you look real close, you can see that there is a tiny pony tail on the top of her head.  :)

That's it for today!  See you next time.

No comments: