Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Plyo Bootcamp and SLACKING

This week I committed myself to teaching a Plyometric Bootcamp twice a week, for the next 6 weeks!  AGGHHH 
I was trying to think of  a different type of class to teach at the YMCA that I work at, but since I don't really teach or take many group exercise classes........I am limited to my abilities.  I've subbed in for a few Bootcamp classes and Barre Sculpt classes withing the past 6 months.  I must say that I am MUCH more comfortable instructing the Bootcamp class, than I ever was during the Barre classes.  I don't think I'm cut out for anything graceful.  LOL
I think that this will be fun and get me way more comfortable being the center of attention.  Hopefully it'll open me up to a whole new world of fitness instruction and I'll keep broadening my horizons to new classes.

Next up:  SLACKING.
This week, I slacked off.  I did manage to make it to the gym and lift twice this week, which felt great.  I did not however run. at. all.
It rained most of the week and my left knee has been giving me problems, so I thought it best to give it a rest.  Remember my last post about not overdoing it?!  I'm trying to listen to my body.


At least on Saturday I took a 3-4 mile walk down the Eastern Trail with my two baby girls.  It was a nice afternoon.  It was nice an leisurely, but enjoyed by all.  Here are some pics.






On Sunday,  my oldest asked me if we could go back down the trail.  WOW!!! What a surprise!  She is usually asking when we can turn around.  LOL
We took our bikes out and rode for 12 miles or so.  It was a great ride, once again.  :) 
 Love my time with my girls and my oldest Baby deserves some one on one time.
She's 14 now, so i'll take it when I can get it!
I should've named her Grace.  She took a digger off the bike, when she hit her handle bar on a post at the end of a bridge.  She's OK, though.  She's more and more like me every day.  LOL
Don't tell her that!


Next week.....I will be more productive!!!!!!!
STAY TUNED.

No comments: