Rules for receiving this award:1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.
3. My husband is my best friend and in many ways the male version of myself.
4. I am new at blogging. (obviously, so bare with me)
5. My fears are falling from something really high and caterpillars.
6. I lost a finger a couple of years ago, while 7 months pregnant.
7. My pet peve is repeating myself or hearing others repeat themselves. (just ask my husband)
8. I still can't figure out how to put my 'sweat pink ambassador badge' on my blog page.
9. I wanted to be an artist and accountant when I grew up and now happy to be neither.
10. I like to listen to techno or hard alternative rock REALLY LOUD while working out.
11. I am a Scorpio by all definitions.2. Has blogging changed you in any way? I read more blogs and spend more time on the computer.
3. What is your favorite place on Earth? At the beach with my family.
4. If you were stuck on a desert island with only one book, what would it be? I haven't read a 'real' book in years. I search through fitness books and read children's books. I can't give a title, but I'd say some kind of National GEographic nature encyclopedia or something.
5. What living person inspires you most? Why? My oldest daughter. We have been through some tough times together and she amazes me every day. She is becoming such a wonderful and strong woman. We don't know how truly strong we can be, until we have to, especially for our children.
6. What historical person inspires you most? Why? I hate to admit it, but I can't think of anyone right now. I'll probably wake up at 2am and wish I'd answered differently. LOL
7. If you were able to have a superpower what would it be? To fly, so if I ever did fall from something really high, then I wouldn't go splat.
8. What do you wish you could master? Knive throwing
9. What do you do to relax? What the heck is that!!!! My 'me time' is training, so I'd have to say that the 1/2 hr that I squeeze in whenever I can is my 'relax' time. Years ago.....I'd paint, sketch, craft, cross stitch or cuddle up under a big blanket and watch movies.
10. What is your favorite part of the day? Coming home to my family. Right now, the baby gets so excited when I come home.
11. Think fast! What is the first thing you can think of to bring a smile to your face? My family!!!!! All I have to do is see their faces. I couldn't live without them!!!!!
III. Questions for the next group:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What's your favorite exercise?
3. What's the one thing that you can't live without?
4. If the world were to end tomorrow, would there be anything that you wish you'd done?
5. Do you have a unique talent?
6. As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
7. Has your blogging style changed, since you started blogging?
8. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
9. What gives you strength?
10. Burpees. Love em or hate em?
11. Neat freak or organized mess?
IV. Yay!!! The following have received the Liebster Award! CONGRATS!
(Since I still don't know a whole lot about blogging, hopefully I found the Bloggers' follower numbers correctly.)